We’ve Got the Dallas Pain Experts for You.
Migraines. Neck pain. Shoulder pain. Elbow pain. Carpal tunnel. Low back pain. Knee pain. Have we listed your pain yet? If not, that’s just a small sample of the chronic pains people deal with all the time and what our Dallas pain doctors at Texas Pain Relief Group treat on a daily basis.
Causes of Chronic Pain
Ever wonder why your pain just won’t go away? Below is a list of chronic pain causes that may help explain why what you are dealing with isn’t ordinary, everyday pain. It’s something else entirely.
- Age. Over time, the body ages and parts begin to wear down. Degenerative diseases, like degenerative disc disease, can develop and cause serious pain and lead to further medical concerns.
- Poor posture. Over the years, slouching, stooping, slumping and hunching overtake a toll on your spine, weakening it and causing potentially permanent damage to the vertebrae. Additionally, the muscles, ligaments, and nerves up and down your spine are affected and can be strained and compressed causing damage and pain.
- Improper lifting. Picking up heavy objects without bending your knees can injure your back. You’ve been told for years to “lift with your knees” and if you didn’t listen, you may have to pay the price.
- Obesity. Extra, unhealthy weight puts undue strain on the spine, spinal muscles and on your knees. It also merits mentioning that obesity and being overweight is a trigger for many health concerns and diseases. A proper calorie-focused diet and regular exercise go a long way to keep your weight down and your body healthy.
- Genetics. Inherited abnormalities like the curvature of the spine, in addition to predispositions to illness and disease, can lead to any number of medical conditions.
- Injury. A traumatic event such as a car wreck or sports accident can produce lasting pain.
- Fashion. Wearing clothes that are far more fashion than function, and that provide little support and even less comfort like high heels can be causes of chronic foot and ankle pain.
Contact the Premier Pain Doctors in Dallas
The items listed above are all possible triggers for your chronic pain, and depending upon where the pain is, perhaps we’ve answered a question or two for you. To have all your pain relief questions and concerns addressed, don’t hesitate to contact the pain relief doctors in Dallas at Texas Pain Relief Group today. We’re unparalleled in pain management and have the treatment and care you need.
Don’t live in pain if you don’t have to.