We have prepared this Privacy Notice to explain how, why, and when we collect data from you to provide targeted advertising.
Physician Partners of America subscribes to a service called AdRoll. To learn what data we collect when you visit our website, please visit the AdRoll Website Privacy Notice.
- About Our Services
Physician Partners of America, through AdRoll, provides targeted advertising services. When you visit a website that subscribes to AdRoll, it may collect some or all of the data described in the AdRoll Service Privacy Notice. Our platform uses that data as well as other data described below to provide ads to you that are more relevant to you.
For example, if you visit the Physician Partners of America website and explore our medical services, our platform may later serve you with targeted ads for Physician Partners of America and/or its subsidiaries as you browse the internet or through other channels, such as emails.
- What data we collect and how we use it
Physician Partners of America, through AdRoll, may collect the following categories of information for the purposes explained below.
- Advertiser website activity: This is data about your browsing activity on the Physician Partners of America website. For example, which pages you visited and when, and any forms you may have filled out, which as an appointment form.
- Device and browser information: This is technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website. For example, your device’s IP address, cookie string data and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’s unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Ad data: This is data about the online ads we have served (or attempted to serve) to you. It includes things like how many times an ad has been served to you, what page the ad appeared on, and whether you clicked on or otherwise interacted with the ad.
- Email and Postal Addresses from Advertisers: Physician Partners of America does not share email information with advertisers or with AdRoll.
- We use visitor data solely to serve ads that are relevant and informative to you. We also use this data to operate, improve and enhance our services including enhancing the data points we have about a particular user, browser, or device, or to target, optimize, cap, or synchronize advertising.
- Data Sharing
- We do not share your information with any third party sites at this time.
- In connection with legal proceedings: When we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend the legal rights of Physician Partners of America.
- In connection with a sale of our business: If a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your information in connection with the sale.
- Cookies and related technologies
Specifically, the AdRoll cookie we serve through the AdRoll platform for this purpose is named “__adroll”. We may also drop an additional AdRoll opt-out cookie if you opt-out as described below.
- Your choices and opting-out
We recognize how important your online privacy is to you, so we offer the following options for controlling the targeted ads you receive and how we use your data:
- You can opt out of receiving targeted ads served by us through AdRoll by clicking on the blue icon that typically appears in the corner of the ads we serve or by clicking here. Please note that, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again. Further, if you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to execute this opt out on each browser or device. If you opt-out, we may collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won’t be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
- AdRoll is also a member of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and adheres to the NAI Codes of Conduct. You may use the NAI opt out tool here, which will allow you to opt out of seeing targeted ads from us.
- We also comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA).
- We also comply with the Canadian Self-regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada (DAAC). You may opt out of receiving targeted ads via the DAAC website here.
- We also adhere to the European Interactive Advertising Digital Alliance (EDAA) guidelines for online advertising and you may opt out via their Your Online Choices
- Please note that when using the ad industry opt-out tools described above:
- If you opt-out we may still collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won’t be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
- If you use multiple browsers or devices, you may need to execute this opt out on each browser or device.
- To opt out of receiving targeted ads that are based on your behavior across different mobile applications follow the below instructions, for iOS and Android devices:
- iOS 7 or Higher:Go to your Settings > Select Privacy > Select Advertising > Enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting
- For Android devices with OS 2.2 or higher and Google Play Services version 4.0 or higher:Open your Google Settings app > Ads > Enable “Opt out of interest-based advertising”
Some internet browsers allow users to send a “Do Not Track” signal to websites they visit. We do not respond to this signal.
- Data retention
Physician Partners of America, via AdRoll, retains the identifiable data we collect directly for targeting purposes for 13 months, after which time we employ measures to de-identify the data by removing unique identifiers and truncating associated IP addresses.
Identifiable data collected for other purposes is held no longer than necessary for our business purposes or to meet legal requirements.
We apply technical, administrative and organizational security measures to protect the data we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against other unlawful forms of processing.
- Changes to this Privacy Notice
Changes to this Privacy Notice will be posted on this page. If we make a material change to our privacy practices, we will provide notice on the site.
- Contact us about questions or concerns
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices, you can contact email@example.com.
To contact AdRoll Advertising please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or write to them at the following address:
AdRoll Advertising Limited
1, Burlington Plaza
Dublin 4, Ireland
Website Privacy Notice
Last updated June 19, 2017