Spine-related problems are a major cause of back pain across the world. In America itself, back pain is the leading cause of disability in people younger than 45, with the incidence being in millions. Combinations of home remedies most often fail to relieve back pain, which is where we step in.
At Physician Partners of America, we lay special emphasis on understanding the physiology and scientific reason behind pain, and offer solutions in accordance with them. Treatment plans and procedures vary with different diseases although the underlying symptom of spinal pain may remain the same.
To understand spinal pain better, it is important to appreciate the different causes under separate headings:
- Spondylosis – it is a very common condition resulting from degeneration of intervertebral discs
- Slipped or herniated discs – inner portion of the disc protrudes through the outer ring of bone
- Osteoarthritis – progressive degeneration of the joints and discs resulting in inflammation, stiffness and chronic pain
- Spinal stenosis – narrowing of spinal canal leading to build up of pressure on spine and nerves
- Inflammation and wearing of sacroiliac joint – this constitutes almost one-fourth of lower back pain
- Degenerative disc disease – shrinkage or tearing of the intervertebral discs resulting in painful rubbing of the vertebra against one another
Get Help Before It’s Too Late!
The spinal column is a vital part of the human body, and any disorder of the spine may manifest with severe repercussions within a short period of time. Physician Partners of America values patients above everything else, and recognizes the benefits of early diagnosis, management and treatment of spinal problems.
Our therapists and doctors work together in planning core strengthening and stretching exercises only for you, for we know that every person has different needs. In conditions like spinal stenosis where pain may not be controlled with exercises, modern approaches like facet injections are also considered as therapeutic and even diagnostic tools.
Why Visit A Pain Doctor?
Several treatment options are present that seek to relieve pain – from reconditioning muscles and spinal decompression therapy to surgical solutions. However, not all of them can be the right choice for you.
Understanding individual requirements and appreciating the advantages of personalized treatment are extremely important while planning a treatment program. Only professionals who have undergone specialized training can offer valuable advice in this regard, which is why you need to consult a doctor instead of jumping to self diagnosis.
Say Goodbye To Your Sufferings
Spinal disorders can be quite debilitating and may impede your daily activities significantly. We, at Physican Partners of America, believe that nobody deserves to endure pain alone, and strive to provide you the best solutions for maintaining a normal life.
Our consulting doctors can be reached at ____.
Live a healthy, prosperous life. Choose Physician Partners of America for all your healthcare needs. Our online services can be availed here.