Chief Executive Officer
501 North Reo St, Tampa, Fl 33609
An expert in managing rapidly growing enterprises, Josh Helms provides energetic leadership to our sales and marketing divisions. He oversees a wide range of cross-functional operations, creating and implementing strategic initiatives related to customer service, patient acquisition and retention. He is also responsible for the strategies behind PPOA’s branding initiatives, corporate messaging, and operational growth.
He came to PPOA with a long history of providing executive leadership at Laser Spine Institute. There, he served in progressive leadership roles culminating with senior vice president of CARE Operations
Helms earned his bachelor’s degree in Social Work from the University of South Florida and his MBA from the University of Tampa – John H. Sykes College of Business.
In his spare time, he serves as a board member and ambassador of Metropolitan Ministries.
Leadership, Membership & Honors
- Ambassador, Board Member: Metropolitan Ministries
- Top ASC Leaders Under 40,2014: Beckers Magazine
- President’s CHOICE Award, 2012: Laser Spine Institute
- Embracing Change Award, 2011: Laser Spine Institute
- President’s Council Award
- Bachelors, Social Work: University of South Florida
- MBA: University of Tampa, John H. Sykes College of Business