We continue to see patients by telemedicine.
Please call 888-412-6958
At Physician Partners of America and our affiliate Pain Relief Centers, we understand the concern and uncertainty surrounding your health right now as the Coronavirus (COVID-19) becomes an important global issue. As your health care provider, we would like to assure you that we are doing everything necessary to continue to provide our patients with a safe and sanitary environment. We are taking extra precautions to ensure the wellbeing of all who enter our facilities:
- Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces with increased frequency.
- Requiring any patient showing signs of upper respiratory and/or fever symptoms to reschedule their visit.
- Encouraging staff to be diligent following CDC guidelines as listed below
- Enforcing a strict policy requiring workers to return home if they exhibit symptoms of the COVID-19 Coronavirus or the flu.
The CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) has recommended guidelines for all to follow in order to prevent the contraction of the illness.
- Wash your hands. For at least 20 seconds with soap and water. This should be done after being in a public environment or after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. If washing your hands is not an option at the moment, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touchingyour eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick. Put a distance between yourself and others when possible as a precautionary measure, especially if someone around you is sick. Remember: There are people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- Cover your mouth if you cough or sneeze preferably with your elbow.
While these seem like every day health tips, they can help prevent you, and others, from becoming ill. If you are feeling ill already, some symptoms to monitor would be:
If you are experiencing these symptoms, please do your best to stay home and away from others. Call your health care provider to find out what your next steps should be.
To stay informed, visit the CDC website which is being updated frequently. The CDC has the most current information about the virus, including everything you need to know about how the virus spreads, how it’s treated, how to protect yourself, and what to do if you get sick.
Again, we would like reassure you that our patient’s health and safety is our greatest priority. Thank you for being a valued patient at Physician Partners of America.