An established integrated health organization is seeking a full time experienced Practice Manager for our Florida Pain Relief Group Clinic located in Carrollwood, FL. We are looking for a positive person who is interested in being a success offering excellent customer service and will help take the company to the next level.
We are seeking a full time Practice Manager with Pain Management experience to join our Florida Pain Relief Group. We are looking for a team-player with exceptional customer service and leadership skills, capable of providing the outstanding patient experience characteristic of Physician Partners.
- Staff Management
- Supervises Medical Assistant(s) including orientation, performance reviews, and maintenance of personnel records with HR
- Ensure clinical staff following corporate policies, procedures, compliance program and efficient work-flows
- Serves as a resource to staff as EHR Super User
- Clinic Maintenance
- Monitors clinical needs: provides ongoing staff training as needed, restocks office & medical supplies, ensures that overall clinic has necessary tools and resources to perform clinic functions
- Works closely with clinical director to ensure special-equipment/supply requests are communicated in a timely manner so that resources are available and ready to use for any given appointment
- Monitor schedule block time and make recommendations for effective utilization to Administrator
- Responsible for clinic practices remaining in compliance with state and federal guidelines (e.g., fraud, abuse, and anti-kickback statutes)
- Works on the clinic’s behalf with related departments: IT, Human Resource, Scheduling and Billing and Collections
- AP and Payroll information relayed to PPOA Corporate accurately and timely
- Ensures clinic schedule and petty cash log is done efficiently and accurately
- Assists Administrator with clinical staff credentialing entity to monitor current licensure, malpractice insurance, certifications, permits, DEA, DPS/CSR, BLS, etc.
- Patient Care and Customer Service
- Support the physician and mid-level provider in the provision of care as appropriate
- Responsible for protecting privacy and security of EMR
- Oversees EHR maintenance to ensure timely dispensation of completed charts
- Communicates effectively and professionally with patients, referring physicians and their office staff, visitors, physicians, and coworkers
- Monitor medical record EHR charting for accuracy, completeness, and compliance with federal and state rules and regulations
- College Degree Preferred (but combination of experience & education considered)
- Experience in pain management clinics and ASCs within an out of network environment ideal
- 5 years sales experience and 1 year of management/supervisor experience
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Exceptional organizational and computer skills, ability to set priorities
- Attractive Compensation
- Low Employee Contribution for Medical Premiums, Dental and Vision plans (for Employee and Dependents), Life, Short and Long term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- 401k Plan and morePPOA performs criminal background checks and pre-employment drug screenings.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
To apply for this job email your details to HRjobs@physicianpartnersoa.com