Physician Partners of America
Physician Partners of America (PPOA) is an established and growing multidisciplinary integrated healthcare organization. We have multiple locations in both Texas and Florida with our corporate headquarters in Tampa, FL.
We are looking for a Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant provider that is excited to join our Habana Florida Pain Relief Group clinic in Tampa, FL for Saturdays . We are looking for a team-player with high ethical standards to put the patient’s needs first; we want someone who takes our mission to provide high quality healthcare to heart.
- Assist physician in providing exceptional patient care and service
- Perform patient exams, history & physicals
- Maintain updated patient records
- Order and analyze test results, consult with provider to create treatment plans
- Administer treatments as directed by physician
- Complete orders and charges efficiently
- Serve as a trusted resource for patients, offering guidance on their ongoing care, counseling, and critical conditions
- Advanced Practice Professional Degree in Medicine/Osteopathy/Nursing or Physician Assistant Professional Degree
- Florida medical license, DEA license
- Minimum 3 years experience preferred
- Attractive Compensation
- Low Employee Contribution for Medical Premiums, Dental and Vision plans (for Employee and Dependents), Life, Short and Long term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, 401k Plan
PPOA performs criminal background checks and pre-employment drug screenings.
PPOA celebrates diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to HRjobs@physicianpartnersoa.com