Website Physician Partners of America
Business Development Representative
Healthcare – Dallas / Fort Worth, TX
Physician Partners of America (PPOA) is an established AND growing integrated healthcare company. We manage a diverse set of medical ventures, specializing in pain management and surgery centers in both Texas and Florida. Our growth has surpassed even our own expectations and we are looking for an experienced and energetic Business Development Rep for Ancillary & Pain Management Services to keep driving business!
- Drive sales to our pain management services and ancillaries–always seeking opportunities to increase referrals
- Bring your vision—identify key objectives and work with your team to not only achieve, but exceed your goals
- Find potential partners and negotiate agreements
- Collaborate with marketing to create campaigns designed to help achieve growth goals
- Implement new product and service lines, educate organization around changes
- Know the ins and outs of your department—as the ancillary & pain management BD rep, you are the go-to-guru for those within and outside PPOA
You must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area OR a minimum of 5 years experience in the business development/medical marketing field specifically in ancillary products, services and building referrals for specialists
- Ability to travel
- Reliable transportation and a good driving record
- A winning personality! Great people skills and the ability to build business relationships!
You may also have:
- A driven personality—we’ve got an awesome team that never settles for less than their best. The right fit for this team knows that their best can just keep getting better!
- A provider-network—you may already have established relationships and the ability to call on connections to encourage them to use PPOA products and services
- Opportunities to grow within a growing company
- Attractive compensation
- Low employee contributions for Medical Premiums, Dental and Vision Plans (for Employee and Dependents), Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid holidays, Paid Time Off, 401k Plan
- Continuing education and professional membership allowances
Physician Partners celebrates diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We perform background checks and pre-employment drug screens.
To apply for this job email your details to hrjobs@Physicianpartnersoa.com